We need your help in order to make a lasting difference to the lives of these children. It has been so encouraging to see how much things have already changed. However, there is still a long way to go!
Here are a few simple ways in which you can help.
You don’t have to have lots of money to make a difference in these children’s lives. With a bit of enthusiasm and determination, as well as imagination and creativity, you can raise money for us! How about taking on a sponsored event – you can run, swim, walk, cycle. or do a sponsored fast or a sponsored slim! Or how about holding a fundraising event such as a concert or Chilli for Charity dinner party?
- Get a Fundraising Pack – We have packs full of fundraising ideas and materials to help you organise the perfect fundraising activity. Email us today for your FREE pack!
- Visit our Fundraiser’s Blog - Click here to read about other For Life fundraising events for ideas and inspiration! If you have an upcoming event or have recently held a successful fundraiser, please email us your story and some pictures and we will feature you on the Fundraiser’s Blog.
Its simple! The more people who know about the situation in Thailand and the work that is being done, the better! Here are some suggestions of how you can help raise awareness.
- Invite Julia and the For Life team to your school, workplace, community centre or church, where they can share their story and vision.
- Sign up to our newsletter and then tell a friend to do the same!
- Nominate For Life as a charity for your workplace or school to raise money for - many schools choose a charity per term and send them money from non-uniform days and so on. Similarly, work place sometimes also choose a charity to raise money for. Make For Life one of those charities!
Please contact us if you are interested in raising more awareness of the plight of disabled children in Thailand and the work of CCD.
For Life, Langdale House, 11 Marshalsea Road, London SE1 1EN
By giving money to For Life you WILL change the lives of children who have been abandoned and live in poverty. Please consider giving, as it makes such a huge difference.
Please see our donation page for more information.
Volunteer in Thailand
Volunteers can make an incredible difference in the children’s lives. You may volunteer on either a short-term (approx 3 months) or long term basis.
If you would be interested in finding out more, then you can find more information on our volunteer page.